Baby Aspiring To Be A Billionaire

Baby, real name Brian Williams, part C.E.O of Cash Money Records has come forward to talk on his aspirations of being a billionaire. I think that is a tall order but it is not impossible. I know Jay-Z and P.DIddy have also been trying to achieve that status for like a decade now. Baby started Cash Money records in the mid 90s with his brother, Ronald "Slim" Williams, and has had many platinum selling rappers on the label like Juvenile, Young Turk, Lil Wayne, B.G...And most recently- Drake and Nicki Minaj.

Baby was estimated to worth be $100 earlier this year and he came forward to say he didn't know how Forbes calculated it, but he was sure he is worth more than that.


"I just felt $100 million was low,” he told Forbes. “With all the different entities, I think I should still be a lot more than that. $500 million. $250 million, easy … As a child I always felt if I could make $1 million, I could make $100 million. If I could get $100 million, I’m just nine steps away from being a billionaire. And that’s the goal.”



“I’ve been thinking, Donald Trump and Bill Gates, they made a billion off one idea, So every day we’re trying to brainstorm on that idea to get that billion.”




“A lot of my peers that did this before me, they got the bad end of the dea.They was always funded by the machine, by the label, and never owned nothing … I never wanted us to be artists who, when it’s over, we’re broke, back where we come from, just simply because you sign some shit that say you don’t own nothing.”

I think if he is this determined to achieve billionaire status, he would definitely get that one idea he needs soon enough. There aren't many black billionaires of legitimate means, so, i think it would be wonderful if he achieves his goal. But he can also think of the old fashion way and keep stacking and re-investing his money, instead of buying ostentatious goods that might be more liability than assets. Earlier this year, he alerted his followers via twitter that he had just bought a custom Maybach Exelero for $8 million. That money can be tripled in a year with the right investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment