Rappers React to Fat Joe's Weight Loss

After Fat Joe dropped his new video, "Drop a Body", people were surprised at the new "him" they saw in the video. He had lost considerable weight, and he was looking really fit. All through his 18 year career in the rap game, he has never been seen this way; people are starting to wonder if they can still call him "Fat Joe"...Maybe we can just call him "Joe". Some rappers have been commenting on his loss of weight and his name was even trending on yahoo all through the weekend.

Read what the rappers like Raekwon and beat maker, Just Blaze had to say about Fat Joe's weight loss-

"S/o to my brother @joeycrackts crzy hot new record and lookin good as well! #salute," Raekwon tweeted June 9th. (Raekwon's Twitter)




Looking good? I don't know, maybe when i see him more times. He was looking good, but he didn't look confident...like he was not comfortable in his new body. The clothes looked really good on him, but he...i don't know, maybe it is just me. I had this friend when i was in college that was really fat and confident, bold and beautiful, and she went on a weight loss program and when she came back, i almost didn't recognize her. But there was something strange about her now- she was always getting nervous when ever around me and her other friends. I don't know if there is a medical term for it, but i hope Joe don't start to feel like that. You can even check out his look in the image i uploaded of him.

Now, read what beat maker, Just Blaze had to say about him-


"@joeycrackts wow. *rubs eyes* salute.," Blaze tweeted June 9th. (Just Blaze's Twitter)

I would have rubbed my eyes too if i didn't here about it before i saw the video drop a body. It is cool that he paying more attention to his health, because 11 years ago, he lost his best friend and associate, Big Pun to Over Weight related Cardiac Arrest.

Check out what he has to say about the whole weight loss below-

"I always loved being fat. Obviously, I'm Fat Joe," Joey Crack said in an interview. "If I could eat and gain a thousand pounds and be healthy, I would love to do that. But obviously the statistics say you can't. It's nothing that's not out there. I think everybody needs to educate themselves. And if you from the inner side, the hood, the Bronx, Harlem, Brooklyn, whatever, there ain't no diet Snapples, there ain't no sugar free candies. You need to tell them, 'Yo, I need that.' Because everybody needs a fix. So it's a constant battle but for me, I seen too many of my friends die so I've been trying to be focusing, God-willing, I've been able to keep fighting this fight and remain healthy." (New York Daily News)

Yeah! Get healthy Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment