Jojo Remixes Drake's Marvin's Room

Jojo has dropped her own version of Drake's Marvin's room, and it has people talking. It has gotten 4.9 million hits on youtube in just 4 days. I think that is phenomenal. I know she has been trying to make a comeback for a while now, i guess she just got the ticket back in the game.

But i got to say though, she is sounding...let me just say i still see her as that little 14 year old girl from when she did that song with Bow Wow. But, judging from this song, she aint that little girl no more. Check out this line from her own version of the hook to the song-

fuck that new girl that is in your bed, and when you're in her, i know i'm in your head.

WOW! I can't just believe that jojo is talking about sex...i guess this is what got her all those hits. Word of mouth; people would be like, have you heard that jojo's version of marvin's room? Yo! She was going wild on that song...cursing and all. And, as they say, good publicity or bad publicity, both would do the job just fine...to get people talking about you again. I am sure the people suggested she do this for shock value.

I liked her music when she was younger, but i don't know what she is made up of now. I can't just judge from this song...this song is good by the way. You can check it out here- Jojo- Marvin's Room (Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment