J.Cole Says Album is Complete

Roc Nation rapper, J.Cole has just let the word out that he has completed recording his album, and he is looking at a Sept release. Releasing an album is different the procedure of getting out a mixtape. With a mixtape, you can put it out immediately you are through, but with a studio album, you have to submit it two months before it is to drop. And, considering other unforeseen circumstances, you can add another month to the release date.

Read what J.Cole said about the album below-

“The only thing I’m not looking forward to about the album... I just finished the album last week,” he said. “It’s weird. It didn’t feel like it because I’ve got to wait three months for it to actually come out. I’m used to putting out a mixtape I’ve been working on for a year and instantly see the response. I can instantly follow everybody’s response to all the songs.”

So, J.Cole, you have to wait. Maybe he should use that time to build the anticipation for the album. It is great that he is through with the main part though; i am a writer, and whenever i finish writing a book, even before i know how i am going to get the money to get it out, i am always overjoyed, because i know that as long as i did my best in putting the book together, the money for publishing it would come around.

More on what J.Cole had to say below-

 “With this album, when you gotta release it commercially, I gotta sit around and wait and see what people think,” he continued. “I know it’s incredible, but I probably won’t really feel it until that two-week period when an album usually leaks and I see the responses, or the day it drops and I see the responses. I’m excited, but the real excitement comes when the people hear it.


I think the game needs someone like J.Cole that spits raw lyrics, no gimmick, but the funny thing is the same people that appreciate good rap music, would be the same that would get the album illegally. So, tell me, how does the artist make good money? Then those same people get on the internet and say that hiphop is dead, and that there are too many wac rappers out. But, the fact remains that at least those wac rappers have supporters that actually buy their albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment