Jadakiss Names His Top Five Dead or Alive Rappers

Jadakiss recently named his list of top five dead or alive rappers. Although he appears in a lot of people's list of top five dead or alive, he gives his own list. It might interest you to know that jadakiss coined this phrase sometime in the early 00s, and it became popular afterwards. It was made to fit a rhyme, but what it really mean is the list containing the top five rappers/emcees, including the dead ones (tupac, biggie, big l, big pun...). So, you got a large poll to choose from...sort of like the top five of all time.






Read what he says below-

When fans and critics throw Jadakiss' name into the top five dead or alive conversation, not much argument follows considering the rap veteran's lyrical content puts many of his competitors to shame. But when the Yonkers native puts his own list out for eyes to ogle over, he's sure to raise some eyebrows as it sits outside the quota. "Biggie, Tupac, Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem, [and] Styles P," Jadakiss revealed. "I never sold 10 million or none of that, so all the votes I get is strictly off the lyrics." (Rap-Up)


Jada also shared his reaction to Swizz Beatz recently putting him in his Top 5.

"That's a blessing. I don't really get caught up in that, but I appreciate when people acknowledge me as one of their top artists, whether it's numerical or just in general. I appreciate the love from [my fans and peers] appreciating the body of work I've been putting out all of these years." (Rap-Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment