Kash Doll Narrates How She Got Lil Wayne On Her Song, Kitten

Kash Doll is fast rising in the Hip Hop world right now. I especially like how creative she gets on her songs/videos. I love the story telling on her song, Hustler. That is something you rarely see with female rappers; most are okay with talking about how big their tits and a$$ are. But she told a very interesting story on that song, and visuals for that was real dope. You should check it out.

Anyway, on her recent interview on The Angie Martine Show, she talked about how she got Lil Wayne on her latest single, Kitten. She actually had to go through his daughter, Regina.

Read her words on this below...

Image result for kash doll interview on angie martinez show"He was there (at a show in Detroit), so I was like, I wanna go see Lil Wayne, so I know his daughter. She likes my music and stuff, that's my girl. So I was like, umm 'I wanna see your dad today. How can I be able to meet him?'...She like, 'Let me give you my uncle, Mac number.' So she sends me uncle Mac's number, so I hit him like..."What's up uncle Mac.' I'm like, 'I want to know if I'm able to meet Lil Wayne today. DADADADADADA!' So at first he was like, 'no you won't be able to meet him, but I can make sure you on the side of the stage or whatever.' And then he was like, 'who's this?' I'm like, 'Kash Doll.' And he's like, 'oh, yea, you will be able to meet him. He likes you.' I'm like, he likes me? You know, all this stuff be having to sink in. It takes me time. I gotta woosa! And umm, I'm like, 'okay...I'm standing on the side of the stage, so they say he about to come off, now I'm nervous. I'm always getting nervous when it's time. And umm, he walks out. As soon as he sees me, he like, 'Kash Doll!!?' I'm like, 'Me.' So we kick it, and then, right before he live, he was like, 'Ice me out.' I was like, 'oh yo, he said ice me out.' 



Then she gets to how the record came to fruition.

"He was leaving...then I gave him a hug. He was like, 'we gotta do something.' I'm like, 'hell yeah.' So I remember that; mental note. I register it in my brain, right there and then...So I had did this song and I was like, I need somebody crazy on this...So I'm like, I need somebody on here that's gon do what they need to do who's really talented. I'm like, I'ma send this to Regina and ask her to ask her dad...I sent it to her, and umm, sh*t, he sent it back in like two weeks." (Kash Doll Interview On Angie Martinez Show)

Nice. And Lil Wayne sure killed it on the song. It is titled Kitten; you can check it out on Youtube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment