R Kelly Speaks on Lies Against Him That Disturbs Him the Most

Yesterday, R Kelly sat with CBS reporter, Gayle King, and for the first time since the fresh sexual assault accusations against him surfaced last month, told his side of the story. During the course of the interview, he talked about the lies about him being disturbing. Gayle King asked him which of the lies about him disturbed him the most, and he said...


"Oh my God. Umm. All of them. Umm. That little girls trapped in the basement. Helicopters over my house...trying to umm, rescue someone that doesn't need rescuing because they not in my house. Handcuffing people...starving people. I have a...what you call it, a cult. I don't even really know what a cult is, but I know I don't have one."






You can watch the full interview below...he talks about the lies against him around the one minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment