Game's Manager (Wack 100) Beefing with Treach of Naughty By Nature Over Tupac

It appears there is about to be a recorded fight between legendary rapper, Treach (member of the Naughty by Nature) and Game's manager, Wack 100. It all started with Funk Master Flex. Flex has always been a Tupac hater, and he says dislikes Tupac so much cos he believes Pac was the cause of Biggie's death. Wack jumped in the mix, and said something about Tupac not being a real gangster and all that. As a very close of friend of Tupac when he was alive, Treach came for Wack and Funk Flex's heads on Instagram. 

Below are some words he had for both men (Funk Flex and Wack 100) in a series of Instagram posts...


"TREACH BOYARDEE JUST BBQ BAKED THESE 2 BITCH BOYS ON A NEXT BANGER CALLED " 2 GUNS & ROSES ", I'M IN L.A., WHERE MY 2PAC RIDAZ@ ?"






"THE LOOK WHEN YOU HEAR #FUCK FLEX DISSIN 2PAC, YOU SAY " FUCK BOY DON'T KNOW TREACH IS A NUT HE AIN'T LETTING THAT SHIT RIDE"!! LMFAO"



"HI BITCH!!, WACK KEEP IT 100 I'M SWITCHED FLIGHTS BEEN HERE IN L.A. for 4 DAYZ LOOKING FOR THAT FADE BITCH BOY, MEET ME IN SUBURB NEAR YOU LMFAO, YOU DON'T EVEN BE IN THE HOOD I DO NIGGA!!"



And then below are responses from Game's manager, Wack 100...

“Yo Treach my nigga. Where you at nigga? Look, what I gotta do nigga? Yo mama’s a bitch, now come out nigga. Bring yo bitch ass out nigga. I’m going to fuck you up. Yo mama’s a bitch nigga. Now come defend yo mama nigga. You’re defending Tupac nigga. Defend your mama nigga. Your mama’s a bitch, a dyke dick-sucking, cum-guzzling bitch. Come on nigga. Where you at nigga? I’m out here. On my dead homies, I’m out here nigga. Where you at nigga? Just say where you at. I’m pulling up, ain’t going to be no talking, and we get straight to it nigga.”

I guess he is trying to get Treach annoyed enough to come and fight him. Let's see how this goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment