Wale Says His Daughter Makes Him Cry

In his recent interview with Power 105.1 FM's The Breakfast Club crew, MMG rapper, Wale let the world know his daughter makes him cry sometimes. Tears of joy.

Read his exact words on this below. 
"She's the best thing ever men! I ain't never really like...like I mean niggas think I was emotional before. Goddamn! Like when I be...you know. You know we on the road and shit if that shit hit you...like 'I miss my kids.' Like, I just be like...And then you probably go throw...you know me, I don't know how other parents...but I just go through my phone, and just be looking at her like...and I just be crying...sometimes. I be like 'young, what the f, what is, what is this smokelike, what is this sorcery. You know what I'm saying. And I just be like crying."

By the way, his daughter's name is Zyla Moon Oluwakemi, and she will be a year old in June. 



No comments:

Post a Comment