Tony Yayo Says G-Unit Keeps Beating Rappers Up

During a recent video that was posted on ThisIs50, G-Unit rapper, Tony Yayo said he keeps his lawyers around because his crew, G-Unit keep beating rappers up. They beat up Slowbucks on the Summer Jam stage a few months ago, and they beat up Gunplay two years ago. 






Read his words below. 

“You know, G-Unit we stay beating niggas up, rappers up. So, I mean, you gotta keep your lawyer with you, man. Shout out to Young Buck…You know The Unit [will] beat the shit out your favorite rapper. Take your jewelry, whatever. We still got money. But we keep it positive…Like I said, shout out to 50, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Kidd Kidd. G-Unit World, nigga.”









He said they keep beating rappers up, and that they stay positive. Hmm! And why do black men in their late thirties have to keep celebrating violence. I don't know, it just beats me men! I just believe if you attain a certain level of success, you would find out all these stuff doesn't make sense. I guess that's why it took so long for Hip Hop to have it's first billionaire. And Dr. Dre had to leave his old ways to climb up that corporate ladder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment