50 Cent Speaks on Dating Chelsea Handler

Curtis Jackson sure has dated a handful of celebrity women...from Vivica A. Fox, to Ciara, to Chelsea Handler. 50 Cent is currently promoting his Animal Ambition album (which drops in two days), and has been granting a lot of interviews. Two days ago, he was with The Breakfast Club crew on 105.1 FM, and spoke on a couple of his past relationships. Speaking on the late night TV host (Chelsea), 50 Cent said he gravitated towards her because of her magnetic energy. 







She was cool, her personality. You notice the people that you got associated to me have absolutely nothing in common? Because I don’t pick people based on– I don’t have a type! I have to be under circumstances where I’m there and they’re there and… her personality’s…she’s such a… she has like a magnetic energy towards her. [She's funny] and it’s fun. Like we’re just hanging out and… you gotta move faster. See how you caught me right quick? Cause I ain’t been in the environment like that. If you’re around comedians and you ain’t on your feet, you just take an ass whooping. I had to make adjustments or you just gonna be there in the fetal [position].

No comments:

Post a Comment