50 Cent Buys Young Buck's Love

Young Buck posted the picture you can see below on his Instagram some hours ago, of 50 Cent putting a chain around his neck. And just like that, the whole beef is over. I like the music they all just dropped (Nah I'm Talking Bout) as G Unit, but I think it so corny that all this is done around when 50 Cent drops an album. How can you disrespect people all year long, then come around to play best of friends all of a sudden. I just think it is not genuine...all just for the financial benefits of it all. Sorry 50 Cent fans, but I just have to speak on bullshit when I see it. As I said earlier, I am happy for Buck...he would make the best of this reunion.





1 comment:

  1. True. Real or not I hope they just keep it cool and make good music. It wont be like Beg for Mercy, but 50 showing his business side again.

    ReplyDelete