50 Cent Speaks on Why He Shot 13 Videos For Animal Ambition Album

50 Cent is promoting his soon to be released album, Animal Ambition, and was at Power 105.1 FM last week for an interview. During the course of the interview, he spoke on why he shot multiple videos (13 in total) for this particular project.






"Because things changed dramatically within the technology and the way people consume music too, so...you hear a new song when you're actually on the morning show, you hit Youtube, to hear it again. You know what I'm saying? The telephone is right there, so there is always that access. I created the visual so I can impress you in a different way when you actually look at it at the time...So, as each song come out, the video will come out too."






Great strategy. By the way, the album is scheduled to drop June 3rd. He has been releasing a new video every week for some time now. So far, I have seen the video for The Funeral, Hold On, Don't Worry 'Bout It, Pilot, Smoke, and Big Rich Town; that is six total so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment