Tech N9ne Names Top 9 Dead Or Alive

People are normally asked to name their top 5 dead or alive, but Tech N9ne was asked to name his top 9 dead or alive...that is the top 9 rappers he considers the best...whether dead or alive. This was during a recent interview on Ohio radio station, Power 107.5.






"Eminem is in there...Tech N9ne is in there. Tupac is in there. The Notorious B.I.G. is in there. Big L is in there. Nas is in there. Jay Z is in there. Kendrick Lamar is in there. And one more. Let's see. It's gotta be somebody good, man. It's between KRS-One and Rakim. Aw, man. I wish it was 10, man. Then I'd be perfect, but 9. I'ma say KRS-One. He did things that made me want to rap. I've been in the crowd when he did 'The Bridge is Over.' I've been in the crowd when Prince used to have Glam Slam down in downtown L.A. back in the day, back in like '93, I was in the crowd. I've been right there with BDP. Rest in peace, Scott La Rock. I'm a humungous fan. Not taking nothing away from Rakim because I'm a humungous fan as well, but I'll say KRS-One for my 9."




What do you think of his list?



No comments:

Post a Comment