Pusha T's 'My Name Is My Name' Tracklist

one half of The Clipse, Pusha T is dropping his official solo album on October 8, and the tracklist just hit the internet. Pusha is signed to Kanye's G.O.O.D Music label, and had one of the sickest verses on the Good Music hit single, Mercy last year. He has done a lot of features the last couple of months, and it's his turn to drop his album, titled 'My Name Is My Name.'


Check out the album tracklist below-

1. King Push
2. Numbers On The Board
3. Sweet Serenade (Feat. Chris Brown)
4. Hold On (Feat. Rick Ross)
5. Suicide (Feat. Ab-Liva)
6. 40 Acres (Feat. The-Dream)
7. No Regrets (Feat. Jeezy And Kevin Cossom)
8. Let Me Love You (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
9. Who I Am (Feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean)
10. Nosetalgia (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
11. Pain (Feat. Future)
12. S.N.I.T.C.H. (Feat. Pharrell)



A lot of features there...I guess Kanye advised him on that, since Pusha T doesn't have a mainstream following like that. He is a great lyricist tho...super nice on the mic.

No comments:

Post a Comment