First Week Sales Projections Of French Montana's 'Excuse My French' Album

Hits Daily Double just revealed that, based on one day sales, French Montana's debut album, Excuse My French is en-route to selling between 45-50k first week. These are projections based on first day sales, so he could sell anything around that range...whether lower or higher. But, Hits Daily Double have been doing this for a long time, and they are always very accurate with their information.





Two days ago, I made my predictions of it selling between 60-90k. I guess I was not far too from the truth. French Montana has hits (Freaks, Pop That...), but he doesn't have a strong following to ensure huge album sales. The first single off the album (Pop That) already sold Platinum, and he sure will have a lot of other hits, but he is just not the type to sell big with albums. I heard the album is good though. I will give it a listen tonight.





Read more on the projections below-
YOUR ONE-DAYS: Put on your helmets, people; it's time to check out this week's key debuts: Daft Punk (Columbia) 300-325k The National (4AD) 70-75k Thirty Seconds To Mars (Virgin) 60-65k Darius Rucker (Capitol Nashville) 60-65k French Montana (Bad Boy/Interscope) 45-50k Oh, and the UMPG staff would like to remind you not to light your fatty with your helmet on, unless you want to get, like, wicked baked. (5/22p) (HITS Daily Double)









Check out the album tracklist below-

1. Once In a While feat. Max B
2. Trap House feat. Birdman & Rick Ross
3. Ain’t Worried About Nothin
4. Paranoid feat. C.A.S.H.
5. When I Want
6. Fuck What Happens Tonight feat. DJ Khaled, Mavado, Ace Hood, Snoop Dogg & Scarface
7. Gifted feat. The Weeknd
8. Ballin Out feat. Jeremih & Diddy
9. I Told Em
10. Pop That feat. Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne
11. Freaks feat. Nicki Minaj
12. We Go Where Ever We Want feat. Ne-Yo & Raekwon
13. Bust It Open
14. Drink Freely feat. Rico Love
15. Throw It In the Bag feat. Chinx Drugz
16. Marble Floors feat. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
17. Ocho Cinco feat. MGK, Los, Red Cafe & Diddy
18. If I Die

No comments:

Post a Comment