Beanie Sigel Leting off The Negative Energy

Beanie Sigel used to be like Jay's right hand man, along side memphis bleek back in the Roc Days...in the late 90s and early 00s. But things changed and went ugly when there was a split in the Roc-a-fella dynasty. Jay went with Kanye west, and  the rest were just like lost puppies. Beanie Sigel took it personal. He started poking fun kanye's dressing around the mid 00s. Then started an all out attack at his former boss and friend, Jay-Z in 2009. Thanks to 50 Cent who was also going at Jay-Z at the time , he got a lot of airplay and support. But all the diss tracks amounted to nothing as jay didn't respond to them.


It might appear that Negative energy is working for you at first, but it always comes right back. I think Beanie has understood that now, and he is looking to give up all that baggage, and blend in. Based on a recent interview with him, it seems he is ready to embarrass some positive energy.



Check out what he said about Drake below-


"You can't front on him. Drake's gonna be around for a long time. His talent is going to outrun whatever you say about him," Sigel said in an interview. "His lane is so crazy. I got Drake's album. I bought his album like three times. Like, he got everything. Like, it's everything on there you can rock to. You can rock to everything -- he go R&B, he go hip-hop, he go lyrics." (Talk of the Town)





This is the same thing i feel about Drake's album, but it is surprising to here Beanie Sigel say that. Sigel has always been the gnagsta image portraying type of rapper. I guess he knows that can only take you so far in life. And when you are no longer in your 20s, you know you got to think different.


Below is what he said bout the Jay-Z beef-

"It ain't really no situation right now," Sigel said in an interview. "At the end of the day, Jay, that's my brother and will forever be my brother. It's just, we had a little misunderstanding, you know, situation. I couldn't get to him so I had to, via, you know, emcee it. That was it. It's over. [Have we spoke?] No, not yet. But it's like that finish line Drake said, 'I can't wait to run into you.' ... I don't really like talking over devices and things like that. I'm a face-to-face person. ... If Jay wouldn't have put me on, then you might not be hearing Meek Mill. So you gotta understand certain situations lead to certain things." (Talk of the Town)


I think this is a more matured man talking. This is what he needs for real growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment