Game Drops Official First Single (RED NATION) Off his R.E.D Album

After so much hiatus, the westcoast rapper Game is finally gearing towards the release of his 4th album- R.E.D. He just dropped the first single off the album, titled RED NATION and it features Lil Wayne. If you ask me, i would have preferred he didn't get lil wayne to do the hook. He could have easy made The Kill, or I am King (2 songs off his purp and patron mixtape) singles.LAX

I just feel him featuring wayne is like trying to create another "My Life" (the first single off his last album, which also featured lil wayne). I don't know, i am not just really feeling this song as a first single. Maybe i need to listen to it a few more times. I got it on my phone this morning, and i have listened to it like 3 times or so. Maybe, i'll give it till monday and see how i feel about it then.

I am sure Jimmy Iovine and the other execs at Interscope Records made him do that so as to get some buzz for the album. I wish him all the best...follow this link to listen to the song-RED NATION

No comments:

Post a Comment