50 CENT EXPLAINS LOW PROJECTION ON ALBUM SALE.


I just knew 50 CENT would come up with an excuse for the low sales of his BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT album; why not just take the failure like a man. Me for one, i hate to blame anybody if i fail in anything.

50 has come out to blame the people that took the album overseas for leaking the album. Okay, even if they did leak it, every other person that is selling now had his/her album leaked before it was released. Jay's album was leaked, and it has gone plat, and hell it is still selling 30k plus a week; that would probably be what 50 would sell in his second week.

Eminem's album was leaked, and he has gone platinum, and we never heard him complain that the leak didn't make him sell like he planned to.

I predicted this in 2005; i said 50 would become irrelevant after his 3rd album. And just see how he is flopping with his 4th album; with all the promo he put behind it. I am sure JIMMY IOVINE would be tired of his ass by now. Or 50 is probably spending his private cash on his recent projects. I knew LLOYD BANKS and TONY YAYO didn't have their contracts renewed with INTERSCOPE records because they are no longer moving units like they used to. I wonder if JIMMY would want to re-sign 50 after this one.

I do not hate 50, i just like going in hard on him like this, because he was a very arrogant prick when he was at the top. He made more enemies than friends. Now he is selling the same amount of copies that the artist he used to make fun of. What a pity.

Below is what he had to say:


"With the actual outcome of the project, once the record leaks from the international plant, what more can I do,"
"I held the record long enough to get it to them, to mix and master it and for them to ship it and then it leaks from the plant internationally, I'm like come on, then that's it. They lost the ball. You know what I mean, if the numbers look funny to me, it's they fault,"

It is not your fault my ass...it is all your fault, and i hope you become humble after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment