T.I Speaks on What to Expect From 9th Album (Paperwork: The Motion Picture)

T.I still hasn't picked a date for the release of his 9th album, Paperwork: The Motion Picture, but he keeps giving us details on what to expect from it. Yesterday he dropped a new banging song titled, New National Anthem, which features Skylar Grey. I don't know if that is going to be on the album, but that is my favorite song from him this year. In his recent interview with Billboard, he gave some info on what to expect from him with this album. 



Read his words after the cut. 



"I mean it's [my] ninth album. I can't just continue doing the same shit...You keep some of the same elements, but you must apply a different twist, playbook, or whatever. I teamed up with the best for that. Pharrell and I have worked [together] since I stepped up in the industry, so he has an immaculate understanding for who I am as an artist, as well for my genre. Pharrell has always been the best at taking people that come from my walk of life and adding [elements that are] ahead of the curve. With the Clipse… with Snoop [Dogg]'s 'Drop It like It's Hot.' That's the kinda stuff I needed."

I wish him all the best with this go around. I have a really good feeling about this album after hearing his new song with Skylar Grey yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment