First Week Sales Prediction of Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' Album

Ariana Grande's sophomore album, My Everything dropped today and I want to attempt to predict what it would sell in its first week in stores. The album caught my attention because she features so many rappers on it, and ofcos cos she sounds so much like Mariah Carey. 
















Her debut album, Yours Truly sold 138,000 copies first week when it dropped last year. She has grown as an artist; more professional with the music, and she has more fans. I predict she would sell between 170-200k copies first week with her My Everything album. 










Check out the album tracklist after the cut.










1. Intro
2. Problem – (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment