Game Says 50 Cent is Bipolar

Is that funny or what? Game is always referred to as a bipolar individual, now he is calling 50 Cent bipolar. Well, it would make more sense when you read all what Game actually said. A couple of days ago, Miss Info got an interview out of Game, and as a lot interviewers do while interviewing the Compton rapper, she asked him about 50 Cent. 50 had recently said the reason he can never work with Game again is because Game is bipolar; so Miss Info asked him what he felt about that, and he said...



“I think he bipolar, which is why we even worked together in the first place. I think that 50 is very, very rich. I think he doesn’t need to make music if he doesn’t want to. It’s like Dr. Dre. He don’t have to. I think that I got enough things going in my life and I’ve saved enough money to where I don’t even have to make music. I think it’s dope that he allowed Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, and Tony Yayo to go out and stack chips. You know what I’m saying? And he’s out there with em. And he’s doing stuff to keep them going. I think that’s dope. I think [as] separate entities we will be okay if I never reunited with G-Unit. If it happened I think that would be dope, but I mean, I’m straight.”



I guess it's all love. Cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment