T.I Names Game, Jeezy, and Killer Mike as Some of The Realest He Knows

Last week, during his The Breakfast Club interview on Power 105.1 radio, T.I was asked about he and Game's standoff of the LAPD outside a club in LA a couple of weeks ago. The footage had leaked online, which showed T.I, Game, and their entourage in a heated argument with Los Angeles police men, who had guns pointed at them. In speaking on that incidence, T.I named Game, Jeezy, and Killer Mike as some of the realest gangstas he knows. 
















"I love my homie men! Game be my partna men! You know what I mean? And for real...I...It's not many people...Game, Jeezy, Killer Mike...Men! It's not many people...Like I stood next to in the face of that level of adversity, had guns on me, and they're still standing there. Most cats, when the guns come out, everybody is every man for himself. You nah mean?"








Hmm! Interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment