T.I and Floyd Mayweather Get into Fight in Vegas

It appears that T.I and boxing champion, Floyd Mayweather got into a fight earlier today in Las Vegas. As it was reported by TMZ, the fight was over Tiny, T.I's wife. It appears Mayweather said or did something disrespectful towards Tiny in the past, and T.I approached Floyd in the a Fatburger, on the Vegas Strip. The fight ended up being a crew fight, with individual bodyguards getting into the mix. 





Trust TMZ, they already have the video. But things happen so fast in it that you wont really get much. Check it out below. People are saying T.I must have wanted to get his ass whooped by attacking a professional boxer, but you have to know that anger can make you do things without thinking. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment