ScHoolboy Q Gives Info on Follow-Up to Oxymoron

ScHoolboy Q dropped his major label debut album earlier this year, and Oxymoron landed at the number one spot on Billboard's Top 200 Albums Chart, with 139,000 copies sold first week. With the album still selling a couple of thousands of copies every week, Q ain't waiting around. In a recent Rap Up interview, he spoke on already sketching out two follow-up albums. 











"I got two of my next albums titled and concepts of how I wanna attack and how I wanna put certain things to the light. The subject matter will be just as personal as Oxymoron. I haven't even talked about my mom yet. I left that out my album for other albums. I never talked about my father. Just saving certain things for different albums and concepts." 








Well, I hope it comes to fruition, cos rappers be speaking out their ass sometimes. Or they might even be serious, and then lose the momentum after a couple of months. Plus TDE has to drop Ab Soul's album, Jay Rock's album, and then Kendrick's second album, before they come around to another ScHoolboy Q album. Let's see how things go in the next couple of months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment