Mase Names His Top 5 Dead Or Alive

Ma$e is preparing to release his 4th album (We Even), and has been doing a lot of interviews lately. In a recent sit-down with XXL, he spoke on the rappers on his Mount Rushmore...His top 5 dead or alive. Check out his list below. 




“One, Biggie. Two, N.W.A. Three, Nas…Nas is one of the illest. Four [is Lil Wayne]…I like No Ceilings Weezy…I like Weezy when he’s high. Five it's a tie between…Nah, it’s not a tie…I’ma go with Hov. I wouldn’t say Em because the way Eminem rap…there were all types of niggas who rapped like that who couldn’t get on the radio….same rapid flow never got put in that light." 








Nice list, but I wouldn't have pegged Mase as one to be an NWA fan. Anyway, he has been around long enough to know what he is talking about. His upcoming album, Now We Even, doesn't have a release date yet, but Mase has let his fans know that it is coming pretty soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment