50 Cent's Baby Mama Says He Cried Like a Baby After Beating Her Up

We all have family issues, and one way or the other, they always find their way to the light no matter how much we try to hide them. Considering the fact that 50 Cent is a super gangsta,  braggadocio rapper, the revelations from his Baby Mama (Shaniqua Tompkins; the mother of his son, Marquise) on Curtis Jackson's emotional side recently is quite interesting. 50 Cent's son, Marquise graduated high school two weeks ago, and 50 wasn't present at the ceremony. He put the blame on his Baby Mama for not sending him an invite. I guess the lady got tired of all the blames 50 puts on her, and, during a recent radio interview, she revealed a lot of info on the rapper people don't know. She spoke on a particular incidence, where one minute, he was hitting her for cheating on him, and the next, he was in her lap crying like a baby. 









"I’m a person who doesn’t go out much. I’m very much a homebody so he started seeing my behavior change a little bit because I did meet someone. I was cheating on him after he done cheated on me numerous times. I met somebody. So I started going out and I’m smiling about it. He didn’t find out about it. I think he had a clue, like, ‘Where’s your mom? She’s always home.’ He came home and I wasn’t there. So when I got in, he called me first. But I know how he is so I said, ‘I’m not going to come home until you calm down.’ And when I got home he just lost it. He lost it completely. Just lost it. Even when my daughter walked in the room, he still was hitting me. I hate to sound like a battered woman but it just bothered me. He really lost it and broke down and cried. He’s so scary because he was hitting me in one moment and he’s angry, but the next minute he’s in my lap crying like a baby. So it’s a lot of issues there." (Interview with V-103...The People's Sation)

5 comments:

  1. So why is she coming out now to speak? Besides she confirmed herself as a bitch by admitting to cheating on 50cent.....anyway fifty is rich as fuck and she lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50.....original gangster...I Luv 50(no homo) and any bitch that tries to diss him is just a paraplegic bullfrog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! But did you read where she said he had cheated on her numerous times? I am sure he probably started ignoring her after he got rich...you guys don't know that females had sexual needs too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If ur woman leaves u when times r ruff and then u become a Ferrari driving fella a short while later, what would u do?

    ReplyDelete