Nas Says Hip Hop Is Alive

I remember Nas and his 'Hip Hop is Dead' campaign from 2006...8 years has passed and Nas believes Hip Hop is alive and well. Well, I also thought Hip Hop was going the wrong direction with all the snap music that became main stream in the mid 2000's, but I think things have improved greatly in the last couple of years. Last year was a great year for hiphop- Pusha T, Jay Z, J Cole, Kanye West, and Drake all dropped dope albums.


Peep what Nas had to say about Hip in 2014, during a recent interview with Bossip.



"It's going where it's supposed to be going in 2014. It's going in a great direction, Mac Miller is my man. Who's killing it now? Drake.KendrickJ. Cole. It's a couple good fellas out there that I'm feeling." 










Well, I don't know about Mac Miller, cos I haven't really given his music a chance, but the other people he mentioned are doing great things for Hip Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment