U-God Says Kanye West Needs to Come Back to Earth

A lot of rappers, including 50 Cent have had mixed feelings about Kanye West's latest album, Yeezus. People think he went too far with the creativity. In a recent interview, Wu-Tang Clan member, U-God spoke his mind concerning the album.






"Tell him (Kanye) there's no sound in space. He's got to come back on planet Earth. Space is a vacuum. There's no sound in space. Earth is where it's at. Come back down baby, come back." 










Hmm! What can I say. I like the album, except for one or two songs that sounded like leftovers from his "808s & Heartbreaks" album, I think the album is cool. I mean, it is not a regular rap album, but it is cool with the sonic sound Kanye worked with. At least he was rapping on the album, and not singing. It's just that the production and beats are on another level. I guess that's why U-God felt he had to come back to planet earth. But, personally, I love change, so I am saying YES to Yeezus.

No comments:

Post a Comment