T.I Says He Would Have Killed George Zimmerman If It Was His Kid That Was Murdered

Rapper T.I is one of the long list of rappers that have let the world know they are not cool with how the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case turned out. The way it looks to them is that a grown man stalked a teenager, they got into a scuffle, and the grown man fired shots at the 17 year old that led to the kid's death...and he walked in court. T.I says there wouldn't have been a trial if it was his kid that was killed, cos he would have killed George Zimmerman.




Check out his words below-

"Man, it was some bulls**t. My hat goes off to the Martin family, because if it was me and my child, there wouldn't have been no trial. I'd have been on trial. It would've been the trial of the father who killed the man who killed [his child]. That would have been my story. My hat goes off because [the Martin family] are much more clear and level-headed thinkers than [myself]." (News Radio)






Like Nas once said... You'll never know how you'd react till you're in that position. Well, what can I say? I think it's a sad case, and no matter how things had turned out, it still can't bring the kid back. I think this just came as a lesson and a wake up call for all African Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment