Game Speaks On What His Kids Have Taught Him

Game has been on the low for a minute now. he dropped his 5th album, Jesus Piece last year, and just disappeared afterwards...He did very little promo for the album past the first couple of weeks it dropped. In a recent interview with HotNewHipHop, he spoke on how his children have changed him.




"My kids have taught me to be a little bit more kind, loving, and just have open arms for positivity. Before I ever had a kid, my life was so negative and so was I. Everything I did had to have some type of negative aspect. Ever since Harlem was born and then King, and Cali-- I'm in love with them. I love them there are the inspiration and motivation for everything I do."






He also spoke on his favorite cartoons-


"Definitely the Simpsons, Simpsons is crazy. Family Guy is always dope, King Of The Hill, Beavis and Butthead. We gotta take it way back to Transformers, Thundercats, Go Bots, Tom and Jerry, Speedy Gonzalez..."


Game has two sons, Harlem and King Justice, and a daughter- Cali.



















No comments:

Post a Comment