DJ Khaled Speaks More On Nicki Minaj Marriage Proposal

A couple of days ago, a video of DJ Khaled proposing to Nicki Minaj hit the Internet. A lot of people have concluded that its publicity stunt for his up coming album (Suffering From Success), but Khaled has come forward again to reaffirm his words.




"I'm at a point in my career, you got to understand, I ain't a young boy anymore," Khaled said in an interview. "I just had to be honest. I've always liked her, she's my friend, of course, and I like her. It's more than just a crush. I want to be honest -- she's out there hustling and I respect that. I can take care of her and not just that, she's beautiful. ... Of course I want to marry her. I'm sure there's other people who want to marry her. I just felt like I want to be honest with her. ... I love the girl, I like her. ... If she says no, it's all good. She's my friend. She might not be ready for marriage. I want kids, I want a lot of things, you gotta be ready for this, but, I'm gonna keep it real, I'm going to tell her how I feel. ... She might say yes tonight or tomorrow, she might say yeah next year. I'm never gonna give up. I don't ever give up on nothing I do." (Power 106)



Hmm! Khaled is actually really serious with this. This is gonna get really weird and mess things up between the both them. I have been there, I know these things don't go down well. I swear, I still don't want to believe Khaled is serious. Nicki still hasn't said anything, but I doubt she will say yes. Not that there is anything wrong with Khaled, but because he made the proposal too public...that comes with a lot of pressure from the person meant to give the answer. And the fact that they are not even dating is something else to consider. I wish him all the best. He is a very successful person that really started from the bottom, and if this is what will make him most happy in life, then I wish him all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment