50 Cent Criticises Kanye's 'Yeezus' Album

Kanye West just dropped his 6th album, and 50 Cent is one of the many individuals that are not really feeling it. I had an idea of what to expect upfront, so, personally, I am not really disappointed with the album. Check out 50s critique of the album below...this was from a recent on Shade 45.




"Some of the joints on the new joint that Yeezy made, I wasn't into all that." One time, the beat didn't come on. [The screaming on there], it was creative. He came out of nowhere with that. If you see something that looks like it's foreign -- we'll see if people can adjust to it and really enjoy it or if it's too different. There's a point where creative is well past your mark. You did something that's so far out that your audience can't hear it. Be careful what you say because it might work."



Hmm! That's actually very true. 50 Cent always speaks his mind regardless of how it will make the person he is speaking about feel. I also give props to Kanye for always taking chances. I didn't like his "808s & Heartbreak" album when it dropped back in 2008, but when I went back to listen to it a couple of months ago, I kinda was really into it. As I said, I expected Yeezus to be very different, so I wasn't disappointed. There are some songs on there like Send It Up and Bound 2 that i really like for the production. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment