Kelly Rowland Comes Clean On Boob Job

There has been a of speculation about Kelly Rowland getting a boob job (Silicon Implants), but it has never been officially confirmed. She was on The Wendy Williams Show yesterday, and you know miss controversial, Wendy Williams wouldn't let her leave without asking her questions that would throw her off balance. Well, it's a good thing Kelly didn't deny it like some other female celebs have done, and continue to do.








"I did. I’m very honest about that. The only reason why I am honest about that is because I think that so many inquire about it and I think so many people are jumping into surgery nowadays. I think it’s important that you take the time to understand what you’re getting yourself into. Be healthy. Get everything done properly. So you’re not just going in there blindsided.
 
[I got them] under [the muscle]. They look cuter. I enjoy being braless a lot more. Not for everybody. Sometimes I think the tune in Tokyo situation might happen [makes gestures around her nipples)."
(necolebitchie.com)




Well, who am I to judge her over what she does with her body? If it has made her more confident and happy, it's all good. I don't know...there is something about Kelly that just makes her so loveable.

No comments:

Post a Comment