Drake Speaks About Not Sleeping Around

I know it is a common thing for rappers to brag about how many girls they are banging. Some live like that in real life, but some really don't. I can remember a Lil Wayne interview I watched like 2 years ago, where he said he doesn't have time for sex because he is always in the studio or on tour. It kind of made me wonder why he raps about p**sy 90% of the time. Anyway, before I get lost in my rambling as I usually do, let me get back to the lecture at hand. In a recent interview with GQ Magazine, Drake spoke about not sleeping around-





You know the way fighters don’t f-ck before the fight? Sometimes I feel like I’m so focused on training my body and getting my mind right to create this album that sex isn’t one of my main priorities. If someone is around that I know and trust, I’m down. But I’m not going to end up with some stranger at this party.







Actually, in the highest selling motivational book of all time (Napoleon Hill's Think And Grow Rich), there is a chapter titled The Mystery Of Sex Transmutation. If you are a guy, I would advise you read that chapter; you'd learn a few things...or a lot. To sum up the chapter, your throw away a portion of your creative energy with every sexual session. Sexual energy is like an active volcano. Man can turn that eruptive energy to some other form like creating music, physical labour, athletics, thinking up money making strategies... Or use it up for the wonderful feeling that comes with an Orgasm. It doesn't mean you should never enjoy sex, but you shouldn't make an everyday affair. The more you can build up your sexual energy, the more of it you can use up for other creative purposes. Mike Tyson didn't have sex for the first few years when he had the winning spree. FACT! But the downside of this is that if you are not using up that energy for creative purposes, or physical labour, it can be an uncontrollable force that can lead you to depression. As Napoleon Hill himself said in his great book- 




A river may be dammed, and its water controlled for a time, but eventually, it will force an outlet. The same is true of the emotion of sex. It may be submerged and controlled for a time, but its very nature causes it to be ever seeking means of expression. If it is not transmuted into some creative effort it will find a less worthy outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment