Drake Shows J.Cole Love; Buys All Born Sinner CDs on The Shelves

J.Cole's sophomore album, Born Sinner hit stores on Tuesday, June 18. And as a promotional tool, he embarked on a nationwide tour tagged, Dollar & A Dream, where entry cost just a dollar. He got Drake as one of the guest artist on stage with him during one of the shows on Thursday, and after performing, the two hit the nearest Best Buy store in Union Square. As a camera crew followed them around, Drake surprised Cole by buying all the Born Sinner CDs on the shelves. They picked up some other CDs, including French Montana., The Weekend and Kendrick Lamar's new albums; But the bulk of the CDs bought were Cole's Born Sinner album. That's a nice way to show some support. Drake's bill totalled at $888.



















In the video below, the cashier at the store told Cole that his album had been selling more than Kanye's Yeezus album at that particular store. I think that is great, but we all know that Kanye is going to sell more than Cole. Personally, I like both albums for different reasons. If I want to listen to some lyrics and stories, I'll go with Cole's Born Sinner. But, if I want to listen to great instrumentals on my way out, on a stroll or something, then I would listen to Yeezus.







Check out the video below-


No comments:

Post a Comment