Cassidy Drops Meek Mill Diss- Me, Myself, & iPhone

Two Philly rappers, Cassidy and Meek Mill used to be cool, but not anymore. One is from an older generation, but is not as hot as he once was. Meek is obviously hotter right now, and things haven't been cool between the two ever since they got into a twitter beef earlier this year. There was even a time, a couple of months ago, when Meek Mill said he would battle Cassidy for the right price, but backed out when Cass accepted the challenge.





Now, in a new track from Cassidy titled "Me, Myself, & iPhone, Cass goes at Meek Mill on the last verse. I see this song as a jab, just to get Meek to reply, and then Cass would come with a hotter diss track. You can read some lines from the song below-














"He said he wanna battle n*ggas, but when I took him up on his offer he started to reconsider/That cat lame on every song he rap the same/That cat changed he got a deal and don't act the same/That n*gga wilding cause he sold a couple hundred thousand/But I sold triple what that n*gga sold my first album/He not selling cause that n*gga can't stop yelling/He know he can't f*ck with you that n*gga look up to you" ("Me, Myself & iPhone")

"That ain't nothing new I raised son/I was around when that clown couldn't even get his braids done/Why he dropped that I'm a boss sh*t?/Cause his boss say he a (Boss) and he just on his boss d*ck/I usually don't get mad, but I had enough/When he dropped that song amen that was the last from us/He should praise his heavenly father the creator/But yo I gotta go I'mma holla at you later easy." ("Me, Myself & iPhone")


And you can listen to the full song here- Me, Myself, & iPhone 

No comments:

Post a Comment