Young Jeezy Speaks on Altercation With Rick Ross At B.E.T Awards

2 Weekends ago, the B.E.T Award show was taped, and it had a lot of celebrities in one spot at the same time. Unfortunately, long-time rivals, Young Jeezy and Rick Ross happened to be in a lobby at the same time, and an all out fight between their camps almost broke out. In fact, there was a quick scuffle with some members of their teams, which was quickly halted by security. Of cos The bosses didn't throw punches, but they were close enough to throw punches...they just exchanged some words, and things got ugly.


Read Jeezy's explanation below-




"I mean first of all, it was a great awards show. I mean basically, it was just a good show. I went there, got out with Wiz, it was cool, we did our thing," he said. "So in the hallway, we're walking out whatever whatever. So me and him never really seen each other face to face before, and I just felt like he spoke, I spoke, and that was basically it. But at the end of the day, it's been going on for a while so I just felt like if it was to be handled, it should have been handled there. We either gon' get past it or keep moving. So in my words, I just feel like a lot of these cats are actor rappers. And I'm Jeezy - they could never be me. That's just pretty much that.
"At the end of the day, I refuse to be part of this WWF propaganda and B.S. to sell records," he continued. "If that's who you want to be, you want to be a tough guy, you be that way. I'm a boss, I'm a G. That's just how it is."


Jeezy is making it seem like Ross was the one that came looking for trouble, when he was the one that instigated the feud, by making his own version of BMF going at Ross. And i know Ross doesn't focus on feuds, he just keep making music, and brooking big deals. He reached out to Shyne when Shyne just got out of jail, and Shyne dissed him instead. He didn't let that become his focus, he just went on his business.

2 comments:

  1. Luv both of them... Dnt knw y on earth they wuld be doing dat

    ReplyDelete
  2. As i said, Young jeezy started it...i guess a litle envy played a part in it.

    ReplyDelete