Pusha T Gives Reason Why He Didn't Respond to Lil Wayne's Goulish Diss

I have been waiting a while now for Pusha T to reply Lil Wayne's Goulish track, which was targeting Pusha, but he has given a reason why we wont be hearing any songs from him aiming Lil Wayne in the near future. Apparently, he felt Goulish was too weak for a response from him. In fact he out-rightly called it Trash.



"I was surprised actually at anybody... but Wayne, specifically, answering 'Exodus,' Pusha told Funk Flex. "I've never seen one record that didn't say any names cause so much of a firestorm." Although a few lines in the track seemed to upset Lil Wayne, Pusha wouldn't admit that he was taking any shots.










"Why would that relate to Wayne or Drake?" he asked. Either way, judging from his response to Wayne's diss track "Goulish" it doesn't seem like Pusha saw any reason to respond. "It was horrible. It was trash. It wasn't good," he said, panning the lyrics and then the beat. "I didn't like that either. Let me say this. I didn't like it for that type of record. I didn't feel like, in all honesty, I haven't said anything about it because I didn't think it was good enough to respond to." (rapfix.mtv.com)




Hahaha! I don't know how Lil Wayne will feel after hearing this. In case you don't know the genesis of the beef; Pusha put out his Exodus 23:1 track a couple of months ago, which had some sneak disses at Drake; Wayne caught feelings and dissed Pusha.

No comments:

Post a Comment