Styles P Talks About New Mixtape- The World's Most Hardest MC

Styles P, one third of The L.O.X recently spoke with MTV concerning his up-coming mixtape- The World's Most Hardest MC. If you ask me, right now, Styles can claim that title comfortably with the state hip hop is in. I am not saying hip hop has gone completely soft, or that being hard is hip hop; but it is what it is.

I remember reading about Styles P stabbing a dude in the ass, and thinking- this dude really does what he raps about. I got to add that he went to jail for that incidence, so i guess it aint so cool after all. I have always liked his whole movement, and his clique...The D-Block movement...jadakiss, sheek louch, bully...

Read what he has to say below-



“It’s just gonna be hard. It’s gonna be like the old feel, but kind of a new feel. Expect another crazy in and out with me and Kiss. Expect a joint with me and Louch. I’m just gonna kinda go ape on it. I’m gonna do original beats. The mixtape game kinda switched now, because I don’t want the Feds knockin’ at my door for using Weezy and Jay-Z and Kanye and everybody’s beats, so you kinda gotta go original.”

Okay, that would be cool. It would be like an album. I wonder if he would give it out for free, or sell it like jadakiss did with his I Love You mixtape.

In other news, his Master of Ceremonies Album drops in September, so this mixtape is like a warm-up till then. He already short a video for one of the songs off the mixtape- It's Ok, where he features jadakiss, and he recently dropped a freestyle to jay and kanye''s Otis track, which also features jada.

No comments:

Post a Comment