Game Explains Hate For Jay-Z

I have always wondered why Game would always go at Jay-Z one day, and sing praises about him the next day. I have always known that behind hate, their is a love for that person. It is always most likely because the person does not reciprocate that love that the love stems to hate. I just got to understand that the case with Game and how he feels with Jay-Z fits my analogy.

Read what Game had to say below about his hate for jay-z

“I think that’s where my short-lived hatred came from. Yeah, man. I had it like that he was just a great dude. I grew up off of all Jay’s albums, and when I finally met him and he was just, I don’t know, he was overly cocky,” he says. “The way that he played fans - and I’m not saying it to say he’s the same person now, that was like seven years ago - this is my own personal experience, so it’s not to make anyone hate Jay-Z.”
 “It turned me left. Ever since then, I’ve been taking little potshots here and there, it’s nothing personal,” he explained.

I think Game has been waiting for a reach-out from jay-z for the longest time. I am sure he thought since he got in the game, and is basically holding the west down for as long as he has been in the game, that jay would at least reach out, and he is just disappointed and he shows it how he goes at jay every now and then. Me and my friend were speaking on how all artistic people are bordering between sanity and insanity; i know that is true cos i am one, and my friend is also. It might be hard for some to understand, but all artistic right brain users flip out some times, and this is just the way Game gets out his own portion of insanity...just like Kanye West jumps on stage to interrupt awards, or R.Kelly likes little girls, or Micheal Jackson liked little boys...so, don't hold anything against game if he appears Bi-polar.

In case you didn't know, Game has  new a song titled Uncle Otis, where he goes at jay-z. The song is a play on the Otis song from jay and kanye which is the official first single off their collabo album- Watch The Throne.




2 comments:

  1. i guessed so. Game's first album was a classic and he paid tribute to all the greats. jay z was only one that didn't acknowledge him.

    that said, Game should face his on business especially at a time when rap is going extinct and rappers are struggling to go gold.

    biola giwa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats true, jay was d only old rapper that didnt acknowledge game. Thanks for d comment- it is deeply appreciated.

    ReplyDelete