Ace Hood Talks About Blood Sweat & Tears, And His Career

Ace Hood recently reviewed all he had to go through completing his new Blood Sweat & and Tears album, and times when he felt like giving up on rap. He is 3 albums in the game, and i think he is getting better with time. Ace Hood is DJ Khaled's protege, and an up and coming rapper. Read what he has to say below-

I’m ecstatic about it, man. I put my pain and my life experiences into this album. It’s truly what I’ve been through,” he said. “Prior to me actually taking time off, I went through a lot of ups and downs financially, personal situations in my life. So Blood, Sweat and Tears is just my grind, but it’s not so much about the struggle, but what I did to get through it.”
 “I was just thinking, what’s going to be my next move, musically? I kind of went back to my old roots. My family is Christian, so I kind of sat music aside for a little bit. I ended up getting back into it. I questioned whether or not this was right for me.”
“I wouldn’t say so much as eviction. Me and the landlord weren’t really vibing. Back in the past, he tried to take me to court and all that stuff, but I got through it. Of course, I reached out to Khaled plenty of times. I really appreciate Khaled for really being that mentor.


No comments:

Post a Comment