Lupe Fiasco Begins Work on 3rd Album- Food & Liquor 2

Lupe's Laser's album which dropped earlier this year is still on my album playlist, and i bump it almost every day. I got the album late, so i am just now getting to really listen to it. I love it, and think it is a masterpiece. He has now let the word out that he is working on a new album, which would be the sequel to his first album (food & liquor). His new project would be titled Food & Liquor 2. I hope he doesn't have any problems getting this one out like he did with the Lasers album. If you didn't know, 200,000 of his fans had to sign a petition against Atlantic Records for holding back the Lasers album
 &
Read what he had to say about the album below-

“It's really taking the lessons I learned from Lasers, and applying that to Food & Liquor [2]. That's really it,” he said.
“Me being an artist, I'm never happy with my work, because I don't ever think it's finished. It's hard for an artist to walk away from a piece and say, 'okay, that's done.'"

So, let us start the countdown till when this would drop. But, i think it would probably drop sometime in 2012. Maybe around this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment