Whiz Khalifa Says he has no Negativity Towards Kanye West

Whiz Khalifa recently said he has no negative blood towards Kanye West, and he gives no room to such things in his train of thought. In case you don't know, Whiz Khalifa is dating Amber Rose, who happened to be the Ex girlfriend of kanye west. For a recap of how issue about Whiz Khalifa feuding with kanye became a topic, read it up here- Whiz Khalifa and Amber Rose versus Kanye West




Then, read below, what Khalifa recently said about the whole issue-

“No, (it doesn’t bother me) at all,” Wiz explained to the VOICE Online when asked if he’s bothered by the fact that Rose dated West. “You can’t judge a person by who they were with before. If I’d done that, I would’ve missed out on a great person. There are tons of people who were with somebody and then went on to be with somebody else who they really found love with…There’s no relationship and no negativity because I’ve never met (Kanye). If I do ever meet him, I’ll be nice and cool, as I always am, and hopefully he’ll be the same way.”

Wiz went on to explain that he has no time for the negativity brought on because of his relationship with Rose.

“We’re grownups. And he’s older than I am, so I would absolutely expect him to act in a mature way. I ain’t tripping on anything like that,” said Wiz. “I’ve got so much that I wanna do. I can’t let my goals be tainted with anything negative.”


I think that is pretty cool coming from someone that is just 23 years old. From all interviews i have seen and read on him, he seems to be a really positive individually, and i think it would help him a lot in the music industry...and in life generally.

No comments:

Post a Comment