Nas Gives info on His 10th Album

Nas has been on the Distant Relatives tour with Damian Marley for a while now, but he is off it now and is in the studio working on his 10th album. His fans, which also include his fellow rappers can't wait for the album to drop. Although his last solo album (Untitled) was dropped in 2008, 3 years ago, it seems like ages since nas dropped an album, and the streets just can't wait. Just visit any hiphop site, blog or forum and read what the hiphop listeners are saying about this man/legend. He dropped his first album at age 20, 17 years ago, and it is almost incredible to know that he is still this admired and respected.

Read what nas had to say below-

"I'm working on a solo album," Nas said in an interview. "I'm very excited about that. [No title] to share with the people yet. The producer list on the record is probably gonna be people I worked with in the past like Salaam Remi and some new producers as well...I love life...What else am I going to do? There's nothing that gives me the charge that I get making music. I do a lot of other things on the low, but I'm mostly proud of the music." (The Boom Box)

If he is this excited about the album, i know we should be expecting a banger.

No comments:

Post a Comment