Dr. Umar Johnson Comments on The Drake and Meek Mill Beef

The latest person to weigh in on the Drake and Meek Mill beef is Dr. Umar Johnson, a black American psychologist and activist. Apparently, he, like everyone else believed Meek should have come harder than he did. He is also from Meek's hometown, Philadelphia.





In his last week interview on The Breakfast Club show with DJ Envy, Angela Yee, and Charlamagne Tha God, they got talking about the beef/battle between Meek and Drake, and he had this to say about it.





"Meek should have killed him (Drake). I think...I think people in his camp told him to fall back. I don't know why. I don't know if it was the relationship with Nicki, but he would have killed Drake. I'm listening, cos I'm in Africa. We just came back from Africa so I heard the Drake joint...then I heard the Meek joint...I'm like 'no way.' No way, Meek, I know you, you go in. I don't know him personally, he grew up with my brothers. You know what I mean. You go in. I think people got into his head. But I;m a Meek Mill fan regardless." (The Breakfast Club Interview on Hot 97 Radio)







You can watch the full interview below.






No comments:

Post a Comment