Young Jeezy Speaks on Freddie Gibbs Fall Out

It is not new to the music industry, or any industry for that matter, that bosses and employees fall out sometimes. But it was a bit of a surprise with this two, cos it seemed they got along well. So, when Freddie Gibbs started throwing shots and making beef songs aimed at Jeezy, people were shocked. Gibbs was with CTE for about a year (between 2011 and 2012), but when things weren't working the way he and Jeezy had hoped, they had to cut ties. 




During Jeezy's recent interview with The Truth, he said he went all the way for Freddie Gibbs, but thing just didn't pop off. He also felt they ended their business ties amicably, and was shocked when Gibbs started making diss records directed at him. 




"I put him on a song with Eminem. I put him on a song with T.I. I put him on numerous mixtapes that I had. I took him on tour. Took him around the world. I spent money on videos that he didn't use cause he didn't like em. And it wasn't his money. So, at the end of the day my whole thing was to him was 'I took you to every label in the game. They don't wanna sign you. I don't have no reason--I love you. ... I So, at the end of the day when I called him up I was like 'Yo, I can't really spend my money on you. I got family, other sh*t I gotta take care of. So, I'll help you all I can, but I can't fund it anymore.' Cool. Conversation went well. We got off the conversation it was straight, love. I hear diss records. What I'm supposed to do? I'm not replying to that. Nigga, we getting money...At the end of the day we all tried. It didn't work. That shit happens in business all the time." ("The Truth")


Hmm! So sad their working relationship had to end on a sad note.  

No comments:

Post a Comment