Floyd Mayweather Says He Didn't Have Sex With T.I's Wife, Tiny

In a press conference on Thursday promoting his next fight in September, Floyd Mayweather was asked about T.I by someone in the audience, and he said something that sounded like "I fucked his bitch." Mayweather has now come forward to correct that, and said he said something in the line of "He thought I was fucking his bitch." In case you don't know, T.I and Floyd Mayweather had an altercation outside a restaurant on the Las Vegas strip back in the May.






Below is what Floyd Mayweather said about the new development of his feud with T.I on his Instagram 
page. 



"At the press conference, I said “… he thinks I was f*cking his b*tch”. I DID NOT say “… I was f*cking his b*tch”. I've never been with Tiny sexually. I respect her situation and I thinks she's a good person. I would never disrespect a marriage. #Mayhem on September 13th.,” 




That's what Mayweather posted on his Instagram yesterday. What ever the case, he shouldn't even be calling Tiny a 'Bitch.' That's someone's wife. He has also said she is just his friend, so I don't understand why he is using the word 'bitch' to refer to her. That is just flat out disrespectful. Why do men always have to fight over women all the time anyway? Biggie and Tupac over Faith Evans...Nas and Jay Z over Carmen Bryant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment