Big Boi Signs New Deal With Epic Records

Andre 3000 might not be ready for an Outkast reunion right now, but Big Boi is still around, doing his thing. He has dropped two solo albums in the last four years, and he just signed a new deal with Epic Records. Read what he has to say about the deal below. 










"I just signed a deal with Epic Records. So I'm back with L.A. Reid and Sylvia Rhone. Got a brand new situation. I signed the deal the day after the first Coachella date, that Saturday. That's my mentor. He understands my music. And one thing about L.A. Reid, there are no creative restraints. He trusts my ear and let's me make the music I want to make. We love being in business together. That's my big brother." (Huffington Post)





He also spoke on an up coming solo album. 


"The album I'm not gonna rush. I wanted to put something out before the end of the year. It depends, because me and Dre got a lot of work to do from now until the end of October. [But] you're definitely going to get some brand new Big Boi material. Two or three singles before the fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment