50 Cent Speaks on Not Being at Son's High School Graduation

50 Cent's first son, Marquise graduated a couple of days ago, and the world got to know that 50 Cent wasn't present as the son made that known via his Facebook. Marquise put up a picture of himself crying and embracing his mom on his Facebook, and spoke about how his Dad wasn't there for his happy moment. 50 has taken out time to respond to that, saying he didn't receive an invitation for the ceremony, and that he was on a movie set in Budapest on the actual day. 










Read what 50 said about missing the graduation during a recent 106 & Park interview...

“I don’t need an explanation. I don’t really. I think that my personal life, portions of it are actually supposed to be personal. The actual life as an entertainer is a whole other portion of your life. My son—I haven’t received an invitation. When he graduated I was in Budapest on a movie with Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law, and Jason Statham. I think at some points the reason why it actually comes out is because his mom is going to TMZ. I wish she’d find someone so she could leave me alone.”




Hmm! Baby mama drama. Men! This last couple of months, having witnessed issues similar to this in my family, it has opened my eyes to the statistics of relationships/marriages that go sour after a couple of years. It kind of makes me consider keeping my title of the mayor of Singleton a little longer. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment